Cortex PBP Games

 
* *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 24765
  • Total Topics: 531
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 78
  • (August 03, 2013, 08:27:12 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 7
Total: 7

Recent

7 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: [SAHC] Chapter 7: A Changing Tide  (Read 9807 times)

February 08, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
Reply #255
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3499
  • Karma: +14/-1
    • View Profile

Bertram Allison
Percussion Pistols (0) (d6W, ROF 1/3 Rounds, range increment 40 ft.)
Cutlass (d6W), Dagger (d4W)
PP: 6 AP: 12
LP: 16 W: 0 S: 0

Bert moaned as he felt the Cordelia struggle as if he had taken the wounds himself, then shouted in victory as he saw the Triomphant strike her colors. He craned his head to locate the Fortuna. As soon as he saw the Coward's ship, Bert whipped the wheel so hard it blurred as it spun onto an intercept course. He focused all his rage and his hatred into a three word mantra he snarled over and over as he bore down on Tavington's ship.

"Today you die! Today you die! Today you die! Today you die! Today you die!"

Alertness d8 + Piloting d10 (this is -1ds) + Born Behind the Wheel d6, roll = 18
GM (GM):  rolling d8+d10+d6
(6)+(8 )+(4) = 18




"If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak." Jayne Cobb


February 09, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
Reply #256
  • Moderator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3921
  • Karma: +30/-0
  • GM - BNW, SAHC
    • View Profile

A massive blast ripped through the Triomphant, screams of men and metal combining as her engine burst.  The concussion made the Cordelia shudder, but Bert's single-minded determination held her to her course.

Thick oily smoke obscured much of the battle, but the Triomphant's hulk drifted downward, her colors struck and her hull bleeding fire and coal.  The crash of guns and screams of dying men could be heard in the vicinity of the Marlborough and Zephyr, and Meg could just barely make out the dim shapes of the troop transports on their way to the gas works.

Seconds seemed to crawl into hours as the Cordelia and Fortuna closed, each maneuvering for a sudden and devastating broadside.  Alan, Will Pew and Elijah swore and manhandled their gun, drawing the ball and powder as quickly as they could.  Sean jumped in front of the gun with the swab and quench, the smear of powder dust already covering his face. 

Killian crouched next to the steam gun, Andrew by his side, glancing back at Meg and waiting for orders.

"Honestly, I swear to drunk I'm not God."
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
"Nothing in the Verse can stop me."


February 26, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Reply #257
  • Moderator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3921
  • Karma: +30/-0
  • GM - BNW, SAHC
    • View Profile

Meg saw it a moment before it happened - the Fortuna heeled to port, her front spar crashing into the Cordelia's wounded starboard.  Tangling together the riggings, the two ships spun crazily, their decks pitching and rolling.

With a roar, the two ships' crews engaged, cutlasses and pistols taking their toll.  Harriet finished reloading and picked off the Fortuna's coxswain, his face a bloody mess before tumbling off into space.

Edgar dropped onto Fortuna's deck, his rigger's knives flashing as he dove into the enemy's flank - Meg saw one of Tavington's men drive a boarding ax through the back of his skull. 

Killian turned the steam gun onto the enemy vessel, depressing the lever and cutting into the other crew with the sound of a thousand bees.  A pistol shot in response spanged off the brass and he ducked, leaving an opening for the enemy to cross.   With a roar, the French and Italians stormed onto the deck of the Cordelia, to be met with her own furious response.  Walter and Ed began screaming orders, Owen shooting blindly into the fray.  Nick Hale drove a dagger into a man's neck before being brought down by a musket butt to the face. 

Gardenzio & Frederico grasped their weapons, ready to plunge into combat, looking to Cosimo to lead.

Meg, from her vantage on the quarterdeck, sees Tavington pushing his men forward, laying about with the flat of his blade.  He holds a pistol in his right hand, and she notes with some satisfaction his nose is still crooked from Bert's brutal punch back at the duel. 

"Honestly, I swear to drunk I'm not God."
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
"Nothing in the Verse can stop me."


February 26, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
Reply #258
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3499
  • Karma: +14/-1
    • View Profile

Bertram Allison
Percussion Pistols (0) (d6W, ROF 1/3 Rounds, range increment 40 ft.)
Cutlass (d6W), Dagger (d4W)
PP: 6 AP: 12
LP: 16 W: 0 S: 0

Once the ship's were well, and truly fouled, Bert took a second to secure the wheel before drawing his cutlass and dagger as he leapt from the Cordelia to the Fortuna with a wild wordless roar. His weapons slashing and stabbing with a blinding fury as he drove into the French and Italians with express purpose of breaking through their line to reach Tavington.

As he fought, Bert roared to the crew of the Cordelia to rally their efforts.

"To me! To me ya lot of sheep buggerin' gits! Break these Frogs and Dagos, WE'RE ENGLISHMEN!! BREAK THEM!!"

When he spotted Tavington at the back of the pack he shouted a direct challenge to the disgraced former officer.

"TAVINGTON!! It's me, the man that broke yer bloody nose! Today I am goin' ta break ya once and for all ya cowardly wanker! Face me I dare ya!"

"If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak." Jayne Cobb


February 27, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
Reply #259
  • Warhorse
  • ******
  • Posts: 2497
  • Karma: +24/-0
    • View Profile

Cosimo Spacone
Turkish Saber (1d6W)
Bat (1d4B)
Percussion Cap Pistol (1d6W, ROF 1/3r, 40 ft)
Nock Gun (3d6W, ROF 1/4r, 20 ft)
Metal Cuirass [2w->0, 2w->S, -1ds AGI]
PP: 6  AP: 18
LP: 16  W:0  S:0

Cosimo tightly grasped his weapons, visualizing Elena and Moira's faces. Praying with all his might it would not the last time, he straightened out and urged his men to war. [language=italian]"These traitor filthborn slugs and French occupiers; I want them dead, now!"[/language] he called out, picking an important target to go toe to toe with [language=italian]"Get off a shot and close in. We haven't yet begun to show them the ferocity of the Spacone!"[/language]

Patiently steadying his coach gun, Cosimo grimly looked for someone important or a big old cluster of chumps to unload on before making his charge.


[Agility d10 + Rifles d8 = 16]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=5d036d24-c0bf-425e-8085-17184ba00390
[Damage 2d6 = 10]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=bbadbce7-6034-43d2-96d2-6d3a97a5a9f3
[Agility d10 + Athletics d6 = 4]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=36f8cc48-2067-46a4-9cc3-9edb9c27bb21
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 09:13:59 PM by RobbyL9 »
PbP Campaign history
AitD: Elliot and Alice Jeru
BNW: Leon Artest
Successfully concluded campaigns
TGB: Aquila Golan
"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement." -Ronald Reagan


March 08, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
Reply #260
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 4205
  • Karma: +15/-1
    • View Profile

Marjerie "Meg" de Ruchan
  Captain HMS Cordelia
  Gauss Gun (2) [+2ds atk, d8w, 1/10 rof, 100']
  Pistols (2) [d6W, ROF 1/3, 40 ft.]
  Foil (d6w)
  Cutlass (d6w)
  Brass Cuirass [2w->0, 2w->s, -1ds AGI]
  PP:  6 AP: 10
  LP: 16 W:0 S:0

With foil still in hand, Meg drew a pistol with her left and fired into the opposing crowd before leaping to the starboard leeway, hooking one arm around one of the rigging, catching one Frenchman as he leaps across near the quarterdeck.

Foil 1d10 : 9,  9
 1d8 : 8,  8
   Grand Total=17

Dmg 1d6 : 1,  1
   Grand Total=1
-Mac


GM: BumpInTheBlack
Player: D:LH, SAHC, BNW


March 15, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
Reply #261
  • Moderator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3921
  • Karma: +30/-0
  • GM - BNW, SAHC
    • View Profile

Meg's shot took a frog in the throat, blood bubbling and spurting as he drops.  She swung into action from the quarterdeck, her blade finding its mark like a Hussar's lance - she pinned one of the enemy through his lung before sliding the blade back.

Another Frenchman grabbed her by the hair to drag her down, but Ed removed the man's arm at the shoulder with a boarding ax.  Hot blood sprayed over Meg as the man screamed and fell back (Meg takes 2S).

Cosimo fired into the fray with his coach gun, the smoke making it difficult to see anything beyond a few feet.  As he charged forward, the others behind him yell, "DON SPACONE!" and "MORTE A TUTTI I TRAITORI!" and surge against the Frenchmen.  As they join the battle, Cosimo took a glancing blow from a musket across the face, dazing him slightly (Cosimo takes 1S).

Bert moved like a dervish, shoving through the melee like a man possessed.  Tavington saw him and swore, smashing his basket hilt against one of his own men's heads to get through faster. 

"I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of killing you, peasant, before taking your whore captain to my bed and spreading her like you've wanted the whole time, dog!" Tavington snarled, his blade flicking back and forth like a viper's tongue.  "And then every man in my crew, and you'll watch before I cut your eyes out, so its the last thing you see!"

Quote
Bert needs a Will+Will vs. HARD(11), and Defense vs. 17 (Tavington rolled well, I'm afraid - and don't forget you can use people as cover ;) )
Meg & Cosimo, Defense vs. AVERAGE(7) before you make your next actions.
"Honestly, I swear to drunk I'm not God."
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
"Nothing in the Verse can stop me."


March 17, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
Reply #262
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3499
  • Karma: +14/-1
    • View Profile

Bertram Allison
Percussion Pistols (0) (d6W, ROF 1/3 Rounds, range increment 40 ft.)
Cutlass (d6W), Dagger (d4W)
PP: 6 2 AP: 12
LP: 16 W: 0 S: 0

Willpower d8 + Willpowerr d8 + Steady Calm d2, roll = 12
GM (GM): rolling 2d8+d2
(6+4)+(2) = 12

Bert looked at Tavington as if he was something he stepped while following a horse cart and laughed in response.

"Och Lad, and here yer are supposin' ta be a gentlemen. This time, I'm goin' ta make ya swallow all those pretty teeth ta go with that beak I rearranged on yer ugly gob!"

Agility d10 + Sword d12 + d4 from 2 Plot Points, +2 for light cover of the French crew.

GM (GM): rolling 2d10+d4+2
(7+10)+(2)+2= 21

Bert's smile became as feral as a wolf about to pounce on a defenseless lamb and it taunted.

"I'm better than ye are ya arse lickin' wanker! And in every way imaginable, the only whore gettin' spread this day will be ye when the entire crew of the Cordelia takes turns buggerin' yer arse like a pansy cabin boy! But before that starts, I'm goin' ta tie ya so ya have to look down at the countryside while the crew haves at ya. See, I ken your secret ya cowardly git! Yer afraid of heights!"

Bert roared and then unleashed a left hook like that of a coiled spring as he slashed low with his cutlass at Tavington's gut.

Agility d10 + Brawling d10 (2nd action), roll = 9
GM (GM): rolling 2d10
(4+5)= 9

Activating Lucky Advantage and putting some English on it.

Agility d10 + Brawling d10 +d4 from 2 Plot Points (2nd action), roll = 19
GM (GM):  rolling 2d10+d4
(7+8)+(4)= 19!! (Oh yeah, suck it Tavvy!!)

Agility d10 + Sword d6 (3rd action), roll = 8
GM (GM): rolling d10+d6
(2)+(6)= 8


Quote
+1 PP
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:19:21 PM by cortex ghost »
"If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak." Jayne Cobb


March 18, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
Reply #263
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 4205
  • Karma: +15/-1
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
Defense 1d10 : 2,  2
 1d8 : 7,  7
   Grand Total=9
Marjerie "Meg" de Ruchan
  Captain HMS Cordelia
  Gauss Gun (2) [+2ds atk, d8w, 1/10 rof, 100']
  Pistols (2) [d6W, ROF 1/3, 40 ft.]
  Foil (d6w)
  Cutlass (d6w)
  Brass Cuirass [2w->0, 2w->s, -1ds AGI]
  PP:  5 6 AP: 10
  LP: 16 W:0 S:2


With a smile nearing the intensity of a lear, Meg sidesteps the now one armed frenchman, and stepping practically off the edge of the railing, pounces outward and forward, onto the deck of the enemy ship, landing just behind Tavington. [using Air of Mystery to flow from danger to attack mode]

Swiping her foil tip across the neck of the frenchmen between her and Tav...

Atk+AoM for surprise attack 1d10 : 6,  6
 1d8 : 7,  7
 1d6 : 4,  4
   Grand Total=17

Dmg 1d6 : 5,  5
   Grand Total=5
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:46:30 PM by MacTrom »
-Mac


GM: BumpInTheBlack
Player: D:LH, SAHC, BNW


March 29, 2018, 12:37:42 AM
Reply #264
  • Warhorse
  • ******
  • Posts: 2497
  • Karma: +24/-0
    • View Profile

Cosimo Spacone
Turkish Saber (1d6W)
Bat (1d4B)
Percussion Cap Pistol (1d6W, ROF 1/3r, 40 ft)
Nock Gun (3d6W, ROF 1/4r, 20 ft)
Metal Cuirass [2w->0, 2w->S, -1ds AGI]
PP: 6  AP: 18
LP: 16  W:0  S:0

Without waiting a second for the smoke, Cosimo slung his coach gun and drew his sword. As he did so and prepared a charge, Cosimo felt a wave of inspiration in the air before him. This was his home, the land of his lost family to which he had sworn to return and avenge. Most of his family's fate was known by the reports from the gallows. There was one whom he had never learned of since the day of his escape. And though she may have slipped his mind at times, Cosimo had never forgotten his vow to return and find what had become of her.

Cosimo's sabre pointed forward and he bellowed out his chosen cry. "ANGILINA!!!" You are not forgotten, my elder sister! I am here for you!

Bullets whizzing beside his ears, French steel blazing in the sun before him, the son of Don Georgio Spacone charged beside his men with a renewed fervor.


[Agility d8 + Athletics d6 = 11]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=f73499dd-bb9f-4435-9f68-59f3b798863c
[Strength d10 + Swords d10 = 14]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=a3b9b44e-795b-46c6-94d0-259937b7e78e
[Damage d6 = 5]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=46be6930-81d8-4ccf-84d4-7ea96fe76e90
PbP Campaign history
AitD: Elliot and Alice Jeru
BNW: Leon Artest
Successfully concluded campaigns
TGB: Aquila Golan
"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement." -Ronald Reagan


April 15, 2018, 01:03:24 AM
Reply #265
  • Moderator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3921
  • Karma: +30/-0
  • GM - BNW, SAHC
    • View Profile

Tavington leaned back as Bert’s fist swung, barely catching the blow on the jaw as he contemptuously blocked Bert’s sword.  He glanced back and saw Meg approaching from the rear and called out, “Mille piece d’argent pour cette femme, vivante!”

Meg’s blade ripped across the throat of the frenchman before the man knew what had happened - blood sprayed over her uniform and hat as the man dropped to the already slick deck, grabbing at Meg’s dress as he fell.  She could feel other hands reaching for her as well, one grabbing at her blade while others ripped at her clothing. 

Drastically outnumbered, Meg fought as best she could, but one brute  leered and smirked at her, wrenching her close to his body with his greater strength.  He forced himself against her and her against the rail, his breath fetid and garlicky as he grinned at her.  He began to speak, then he abruptly screamed and let her loose - Sean stood close behind him, his eyes wide at the bloody sword clutched in his hand.

Cosimo’s band struck like bowling balls, their foes falling away like pins.  Gardenzio heaved a shoulder into one and lifted the man bodily over the rail, throwing him into space, his scream very short as he struck the Cordelia’s still functional rotor.  Frederico crossed swords over the rail, while Guiseppe and Damiano protected their flanks.

Walter and Ed stood back to back, Ed with an ax in each hand and Walter with a rigging knife and belaying pin.  Ed ducked under a sword thrust, which took Walter in the back.  The airman shrieked, and Ed responded with a roar, driving his ax blade into his opponent’s side, then whirled it around and removed the man’s head.  As soon as the blow struck, he turned back to Walter and shouted,  “Walter, mate!  No dyin’, y’hear, no dyin!” 

Leland led the deckhands as they fought to get to Meg and Tavington, clearing the space behind Bert to give him room to fight.  “Get to the captain!” the airman shouted, smashing his belaying pin into any within reach.  Seth dropped with a gurgle, a sword protruding from his chest, and James Merrill bellowed as a shot took him in the leg.

Killian risked looking over the steam gun, and with fewer shots ringing out, he stood and fired again, spraying the Fortuna’s quarterdeck and lower envelope.  The blast of a cannon roared from nearby, and part of the Fortuna’s deck exploded into splinters (everyone takes 2S).  The smoke made it nearly impossible to tell whose vessel had fired.

“No quarter!” Adam Pearson shouted, stabbing at a man who tried to surrender.  “No quarter!” the crew began to chant, picking it as a battle cry.  “No quarter!  No quarter!”

Tavington’s eyes narrowed.  “No quarter, is it?  No quarter?  Fine.  I’ll give you no quarter!”  And he stepped towards Bert, his blade striking relentlessly at the coxswain.


Tavington’s attacks:
Quote
Dodge on from last round: 1d8+1d10+1d6: 7+6+2 = 15
Bert's damage: 1d4: 1 (total 2W, 5S to Tavington because of the cannon)

First attack: 1d8+1d12+1d4: 8+4+4 = 16
Damage: 1d6: 2

Second attack: 1d8+1d12+1d2: 3+8+2 = 13
Damage: 1d6: 6

Defense: 1d8+1d10+1d6: 6+9+5 = 20


Meg and Cosimo need Defense vs. 7

"Honestly, I swear to drunk I'm not God."
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
"Nothing in the Verse can stop me."


April 15, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Reply #266
  • Warhorse
  • ******
  • Posts: 2497
  • Karma: +24/-0
    • View Profile

Cosimo Spacone
Turkish Saber (1d6W)
Bat (1d4B)
Percussion Cap Pistol (1d6W, ROF 1/3r, 40 ft)
Nock Gun (3d6W, ROF 1/4r, 20 ft)
Metal Cuirass [2w->0, 2w->S, -1ds AGI]
PP: 6  AP: 18
LP: 16  W:0  S:2

Ducking down periodically as best he could from the sounds of the gunfire all around, Cosimo continued to press in with his brothers. He swiped broadly to the left and right, hoping to catch someone in his path, though seeming to only score grazes at first. However, if one thing was for sure it was that they were gaining ground. The fever was catching in the enemy and Cosimo could sense it as more and more ground gave. That turncoat and his men weren't going to escape this time.


[Agility d8 + Athletics d6 = 13]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=54dd1459-11da-44e0-a1e8-9b0b782c9ffb
[Strength d10 + Swords d10 = 14]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=3257c395-dd78-4298-a6c2-d13dce3f28ea
[Damage d6 = 2]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=074932e4-5a72-42a6-a328-4afa968022a4
[Strength d10 + Swords d8 = 10]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=6d2e8775-8ee0-4605-877e-868555d37b64
[Damage d6 = 4]
https://www.dholeshouse.org/Tools/DiceVerifier?RID=70946860-fdc3-4060-abb5-1b2f78e96aed
PbP Campaign history
AitD: Elliot and Alice Jeru
BNW: Leon Artest
Successfully concluded campaigns
TGB: Aquila Golan
"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement." -Ronald Reagan


April 15, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
Reply #267
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 3499
  • Karma: +14/-1
    • View Profile

Bertram Allison
Percussion Pistols (0) (d6W, ROF 1/3 Rounds, range increment 40 ft.)
Cutlass (d6W), Dagger (d4W)
PP: 2 AP: 12
LP: 16 W: 3 S: 3

Bert fought with all he had and knew that he was over matched, but he knew the crew of the Cordelia was winning the battle for the deck. As long as he could hold Tavington back long enough not to get skewered in the process and the tide would turn. He just had to hold on. One thing Bert knew any toff couldn't handle was not being shown respect, so Bert figured a little taunting would be just the thing to throw Tavington off his game long enough for help to arrive.

"Fer the arse end of a lord, looks like ya are even dumber than ya look. Did ya actually think that there was any hope of ya gettin' a chance at life once we brought yer cowardly hide ta ground? No matter what else happens this day, YOU DIE, ya are just too stupid ta ken that yer already dead!"


Agility d10 + Sword d10, roll = 7
GM (GM): rolling 2d10
(4+3) = 7

Activating Lucky Advantage to dodge better

Agility d10 + Sword d10, roll = 14
rolling 2d10
(9+5) = 14

Versus attack of 16 = 1S and 1W + 2W from sword for total damage of W: 3 S: 3 counting the 2S from the exploding cannon.

Agility d10 + Sword d8, roll = 17 (Second action)
rolling d10+d8
(10)+(7) = 7

Willpower d8 + Persuasion d4 = 9 (Third action)
rolling d8+d6
(8 )+(1) = 9





"If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak." Jayne Cobb


April 16, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
Reply #268
  • Administrator
  • Grizzled Warrior
  • *****
  • Posts: 4205
  • Karma: +15/-1
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
1d10 : 5,  5
 1d8 : 2,  2
   Grand Total=7
Marjerie "Meg" de Ruchan
  Captain HMS Cordelia
  Gauss Gun (2) [+2ds atk, d8w, 1/10 rof, 100']
  Pistols (2) [d6W, ROF 1/3, 40 ft.]
  Foil (d6w)
  Cutlass (d6w)
  Brass Cuirass [2w->0, 2w->s, -1ds AGI]
  PP:  3 5  AP: 10
  LP: 16 W:0 S:4

As the heavy dropped before her, Meg feigned left and then pushed hard right against the man grasping her foil, twisting as she did, first turning toward him and then past as she slide around, rotating clockwise and letting her momentum draw her blade twisting his grip and finding his belly with the tip. As she wheeled past him, blood spurted from his corset, soaking the rest of his uniform. She came up en guarde to face two more Frenchmen. She balance back and parried the next blade before thrusting forward.

Code: [Select]
first attack 1d10 : 10,  10
 1d8 : 5,  5
   Grand Total=15
dmg 1d6 : 4,  4
   Grand Total=4

Code: [Select]
parry 1d10 : 10,  10
 1d6 : 6,  6
   Grand Total=16
Code: [Select]
second attack+2pp 1d10 : 3,  3
 1d4 : 3,  3
 1d4 : 2,  2
   Grand Total=8
dmg 1d6 : 3,  3
   Grand Total=3


[- added damage rolls Mac -]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:25:24 PM by MacTrom »
-Mac


GM: BumpInTheBlack
Player: D:LH, SAHC, BNW